Saturday, December 15, 2012

Start Seeing Diversity Blog: Creating Art



I AM

I am a girl with silky hair and blue eyes
I am a girl with braids and brown eyes

I am a tall boy
I am a short boy

I am poor
I am rich                                                                      

I am a girl who likes to climb trees
I am a boy who likes to bakes cakes

I am a woman who is thin
I am a woman is round


I am a man who is in a wheelchair                                                    
I am a man who uses a cane

I am single
I am of a strong family

I am man with no hands
I am a man with one seven fingers on one hand

I am a girl who is blind
I am a boy who cannot hear

I am an Indian in the trees
I am an African in the wild
I am a Chinese in the sea                                               
I am a Muslim in the city
I am a Caucasian in the park

I am a professional                                                                             
I am a slacker

I am a loud
I am proud

I am different
So please just respect me for being me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!




                                                                








No comments:

Post a Comment